- Remove the back cover and remove the HEPA filter.
- Unscrew the 2 screws that hold in the UV lamp cover and remove the UV lamp cover.
- Reach as far toward the base the of the UV lamp and pull it out straight toward you with a quick pull. The lamp is made of a strong quartz material. If you have rubber gloves it may help in gripping the lamp. It may be difficult to remove if you pull from the top end of the lamp as opposed to reaching in toward the base.
- Insert a new lamp until it snaps into place.
- Re-install the UV lamp cover and the 2 screws.
- Re-insert the HEPA filter and back cover.
Video demonstrating how to replace the lamp.